Maximise Your Personal Vocal Impact - In-house Workshop
Whether it is getting your voice heard in meetings, giving dynamic presentations, speaking effectively on the telephone or being more influential in your social or business environment, your voice plays an essential role in commanding the attention of your listener(s).
Personal Vocal Impact is our in-house workshop designed for those who want to speak with greater confidence and conviction to communicate more effectively in all environments. It can be run over one or two days.
We are also able to adapt the content of the workshop to allow it to be run over a number of sessions (eg 2 half day sessions). Finally, as with all of our in-house training we are able to offer a fully tailored course / workshop to meet your specific requirements.
- Learn to reduce hidden tensions that can interfere with vocal production.
- Learn how to project a clear and confident voice
- Learn to control your speed of delivery
- Develop a dynamic voice that commands attention
- Develop a range of expressive qualities to become more influential
- Develop key vocal skills to help you maximise your impact in all situations
A very rewarding and beneficial experience
"Excellent course and trainer very knowledgeable."
"I thought it was great. Alison was a great tutor. At first I thought it would be a waste of time but it helped me a lot."
"A very helpful day. Should be undertaken by all teaching staff, especially new recruits."
"An excellent course overall. I'll definitely recommend it and you! "
"Chris is a first class trainer. The pace and mix of training was great. Made it an enjoyable day."
"Excellent material, well delivered - really hit the spot."
"Very good course - very informative. Excellent value for money! Delivered exactly what we expected and more. Would not hesitate to recommend Skillstudio to colleagues."
"A great day. Learnt loads and had fun - Thank You!"
"I really enjoyed the course and the Trainer, Chris, was excellent. I thought the content of the course and handout content were good as well. I would recommend using you again to our training department."
Typical One Day - Voice Workshop Outline
- Personal introductions
- Aims of the day
Preparing to speak
- Breathing techniques to aid a more relaxed style
- Using posture to help support the voice correctly
- Exercises to warm up the facial muscles in preparation for speaking
Projecting a clear, confident voice
- Exercises to help improve indistinctive speech
- Techniques to develop vocal strength and help project the voice with ease
- Exercises to help you speak with greater energy and enthusiasm
Speaking with greater conviction
- Learning how to control your speed of delivery
- Delivery of a short speech putting into practice vocal techniques learnt so far
- Feedback on the vocal impact made on your listener(s)
Developing the expressive qualities in the voice
- Using gesture to help enhance your voice
- Using the power of pause to influence meaning
- Developing a range of expressive vocal qualities
Maximising your vocal impact in all situations
- Short ad hoc speeches / role plays using vocal techniques developed
- Feedback on impact made on your listeners
- Personal action plan for further development
- End of course evaluations
Like us to tailor a workshop to your specific requirements?
We can run these workshops as one day, two day or over several half days or even shorter time slots. We can also adapt the content to meet your specific trainnig objectives.
Give us a call on +44 (0)8456 444 150 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific requirements further
Voice Workshop Fees
Our fees are:-
£2490 + VAT and expenses for up to 8 participants.
£1290 + VAT and expenses for up to 8 participants.
Where the workshop is split into
Tailored workshop fees:-
Our fees for a fully tailored workshop are as above plus an additional once off consultancy fee to cover any meetings that are required plus the time needed for the actual design of the workshop.
Like a copy of our course brochure?
You can download our course brochure in Adobe Acrobat format by clicking on the small image of the brochure to the right.
If you havent got an Adobe Acrobat viewer on your system, you can download it (for free) by clicking here.
If you'd prefer us to email or post you you a copy of the brochure, please get in touch and we'll send it on to you by return.
Call us on +44 (0)8456 444 150
or email us at: email@example.com
Like to make a booking?
If you'd like to make a booking please email us at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone us on +44 (0)8456 444 150
Other Training Available from Skillstudio
First Presentation Skills Training for people who have little or no experience of presenting and who need to take the plunge in the near future.
Effective Presentation Skills Training for people with experience of presenting who want to improve their confidence and delivery skills and make more of an impact in front of their audience.
Advanced Presentation Skills Training for highly experienced presenters who want to fine tune their delivery style and speak with more power and conviction.
One to One Coaching in presentation skills; communication skills; interview technique, vocal skills, elocution and accent softening.
Effective Communications Skills Training for people who want to make more of an personal impact at work.