Stress Management - in House Training
Would you like your staff to:
- Feel more confident in tackling stressful situations?
- Understand more about what causes stress?
- Learn in one day how to switch off the physical response to stress?
Essential Stress Management - our one day in-house workshop
This workshop is designed to give people
- a better understanding of what stress is;
- more awareness of how it affects them, their colleagues & the organisation; and
- strategies for handling stress more effectively, whether it’s coming from work or home.
Who will get most from this stress management workshop?
People most likely to benefit:
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Team Leaders
We can adapt the content of the stress management training to suit different staff & their needs and levels of responsibility. For example, we offer a fully tailored course for Managers in how to recognise & deal with stress in their staff. All stress management training is in keeping with Health & Safety Executive guidelines.
Workshop learning outcomes
By attending this course your will learn how to:-
- Gain an understanding of what stress is and attitudes around stress
- Gain insight into causes of stress in individuals & organizations
- Increase own awareness of how to recognize signs of stress in self & others
- Develop more strategies for handling stress in the moment!
- Learn how to help others deal with pressure & stress (Managers only)
- Understand much more about the far-reaching effects of stress on our mental, emotional & physical well being.
Stress Management Workshop - High Level Outline
- Introductions and aims
- In depth discussion of what stress is, stress vs pressure, recognising signs
- Clarification of the symptoms of stress including effects on organisation, behaviour, mental, emotional & physical wellbeing
- An in depth look at what makes us react in certain ways in stressful situations
- Detailed discussion of external & Internal sources of stress
- Development of strategies to recognise & deal with stress
- Case studies for handling stress in staff (Managers only)
- A variety of exercises to help develop stress management skills, including how to switch off the body's stress response when necessary
- Small & large group discussions
- Whole body relaxation
- End of course review
Like us to tailor a workshop to your specific requirements?
We can run these workshops as one day, or over two half days or even shorter time slots. We can also adapt the content to meet your specific trainnig objectives.
Give us a call on +44 (0)8456 444 150 or email us on email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements further
Essential Stress Management workshop fees
Please get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements in more detail and we'll then be able to provide you with a fully costed proposal for your training.
Call us on +44 (0)8456 444 150
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply fill out our Contact Form here.
If you want your staff to manage stress more effectively...
We know we can help them:-
- become more aware of what stress is;
- how it affects them and their colleagues; and...
- how to handle stress more effectively wherever it occurs.
Get in touch today:-
If you'd like to make a booking; got some questions you'd like to ask; or want to discuss the course in more detail with Karen.
Call us on +44 (0)8456 444 150
or email us at: email@example.com
Speak to you soon.
Other Training Available from Skillstudio
Have a look at our various training options by clicking on one of the 3 training options below:-