Find your business edge with our one-day Successful Body Language workshop
Hello I'm Liz Banks. Are you taking full advantage of body language?
When you lead a meeting, present a proposal or try to convince people of your good idea, your body language is also "communicating" as you speak. And if your body language works with your message, you’re likely to be much more successful .
Body language awareness can also give you an edge when negotiating. If you can read key signs from the people you are dealing with, you can discover things that can help you reach a better deal.
What you’ll gain from our one day workshop
Throughout the day you will explore the use of body language using group exercises, role play and group discussion. Video will also be used to help reinforce feedback.
- discover when body language is an important means of communication;
- use body language to increase your personal impact;
- increase your presence and strengthen your command over your listeners;
- learn how to use body language to build rapport with others;
- learn how to read and interpret other people’s signals; and
- learn how to apply body language to help control tension and conflict.
Some feedback from previous workshop attendees
"Delivered with great energy ... good interaction / empathy with audience / delegates"
"Very good workshop - very useful"
"Fantastic day - variety of content"
"It was an excellent day that was well thought out and dealt with an interesting subject with a positive outlook"
"Alison was a fab teacher and very enjoyable to be taught by"
Improve your skills with our unique approach
Many of our training techniques come from our creative background and have been designed to increase your personal impact in the shortest possible time.
You'll develop new skills in a safe, supportive environment where we help you try things out for yourself and then develop what works best for you.
And you'll learn by doing, not just listening. In our workshops you will be on your feet, actively developing your new skills, working with others.
Successful Body Language - workshop outline
- Personal introductions
- Self perception of how other people see you
Personal body language awareness
- Initial diagnostic of personal body language
- Trainer and group feedback
- Understanding the importance of body language
Enhancing your personal body language vocabulary
- Developing a more confident posture
- Making more use of gesture
- Increasing use of facial expression and eye contact
Using body language to increase your personal impact
- How to make an immediate positive impression
- How to communicate a confident and professional style
- How to use body language to help engage with your listeners
Review of personal impact achieved
- Application of techniques developed
- Individual feedback on personal use of body language
Using body language to build rapport
- Understanding the difference between aggressive and assertive body language
- How to develop positive relationships through use of body language
- How to control any negative hidden messages through body language
Reading and reacting positively to signals from other people’s body language
- Understanding signal clusters from others and how they can be interpreted
- How to react positively to negative vibes generated through body language
- How to control a situation through use of body language
Group review of best practice
- Review of key lessons learnt and how to apply
- Individual feedback through group discussion and trainer analysis
- Personal action plans
- Course evaluations
You'll carry on learning after the course
Each workshop comes with a FREE Follow Up Service by telephone or email.
We will also give you a valuable course manual that is packed with further practical advice and exercises to help you consolidate what you've just learned and to ensure that you have the tools available to develop your skills further.
So we will continue to help you develop your presentation skills even after you've completed the course!
Public Workshop Schedule
Our public training courses take place throughout the year in London. Our current schedule is now shown below.
To book a place on one of these courses just click on the appropriate course date and you'll be taken to our online booking page.
(If there are no course dates listed immediately above please click here.)
Your highly experienced trainers
We hand pick all our training consultants to ensure you receive the best possible training at all times. They are specialists in helping you use body language powerfully in your non-verbal communication with colleagues.
They'll help you make the most of your posture, gesture and use of eye contact to create a more confident and engaging style.
And, since they all are very approachable with good senses of humour, we ensure that your training is an enjoyable experience for you as well as being a rewarding one!
Want to take the next step and book your place?
Our fees for our public workshop are
£427 + VAT (£512.40 including VAT) per delegate, which includes refreshments and a sandwich lunch on the day.
To book your place, simply click here and you'll be taken to our online booking system.
Alternatively, you can call us on +44 (0)8456 444 150 or Email us at email@example.com and we can email you a booking form out to you in MS Word format.
Further questions before making a decision?
If there’s anything else you'd like to ask, we'd be more than happy to answer them via telephone or email. So get in touch today.
Telephone:- +44 (0)8456 444 150
Like a copy of our course brochure?
You can download our course brochure in Adobe Acrobat format by clicking on the small image of the brochure to the right.
If you haven’t got an Adobe Acrobat viewer on your system, you can download it (for free) by clicking here.
If you'd prefer us to email or post you a copy of the brochure, please get in touch and we'll send it to you by return.
Call us on +44 (0)8456 444 150
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in some in-house training?
The fees for our in-company one-day workshop (anywhere in the UK) are from £1590 + VAT and expenses for up to 8 delegates.
Call us on +44 (0)8456 444 150 or email us at email@example.com to check availability and to discuss things further.
And remember all our in-house courses can be tailored to exactly what you need.
Do you have friends or colleagues who might be interested
If you have friends or colleagues who might want to improve their presenting or public speaking skills, then click here to let them know about us.
So if you really want that business edge...
- learn to use body language to your advantage;
- be more aware of your own body language;
- read other people's hidden messages; and
- gain more influence at work.
So book your place today ...
To book your place simply click here and you'll be taken to our online booking system.
Or call us on +44 (0)8456 444 150
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to you soon.
Other Training Available from Skillstudio
First Presentation Skills Training for people who have little or no experience of presenting and who need to take the plunge in the near future.
Effective Presentation Skills Training for people with experience of presenting who want to improve their confidence and delivery skills and make more of an impact in front of their audience.
Advanced Presentation Skills Training for highly experienced presenters who want to fine tune their delivery style and speak with more power and conviction.
One to One Coaching in presentation skills; communication skills; interview technique, vocal skills, elocution and accent softening.
Effective Communications Skills Training for people who want to make more of an personal impact at work.